No. All electrical works for public should be carried out by a licensed electrician under an electrical contractor in WA. Any work carried by non electricians will be considered illegal and Home Insurance will not cover the faults or fire caused by that. Only globes can be replaced by anyone. Electrical work – includes replacing light fittings, switches or power points.

When getting electricians for your home consider checking their electricians license

Categories: Electrician


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *